- That I was her favorite (no really, I was..she told me ;) she has pictures of me as a baby all over her house ;)
- I think I was mostly her favorite because I was her youngest granddaughter and I had hair down to my bum when I was little that she just loved to braid
- Every morning she would make us "eggies" and we would have races to see who could finish theirs first, and the prize was an Andes mint
- Every time we pulled up to her house she would be waiting outside under the trees with Grandpa (who died in '07, his funeral on his 100th birthday), wearing her huge sunglasses
- When she would sneak me half pieces of Double Mint gum during church
- How she always had to drink Pepsi from a straw...that was always covered in lipstick
- That she wrote an article in the Beaver Press every week
- Her amazing memory. I remember her telling me (in her 90's) about how she went on a date with another guy the night that my Grandpa proposed!
- Her homemade pies
- Her "poses" she had to make in every picture
- When she would have me drive around town with her to run Christmas presents to people
- When she would take loooong Greyhound bus trips down to Phoenix for our dance recitals
- Playing "button, button, who's got the button?" in the front yard
And so many more memories that I will never, ever forget. My grandma had an amazing impact on my life and was a great example to me. She has left quite the legacy.
I miss her so much sometimes it's hard to breathe. But I know she is in a better place and reunited with her Cowboy :)
(Sorry no picture of her, will try to post one when I get it)