Friday, November 20, 2009

Happy Birfday!

Our internet has been crappy lately, so this post is a little late. But, Brandon celebrated his 24th birthday this past Wednesday!! His parents were able to come down and take us to dinner, stock us up on Costco goodies, and watch Brandon and Heather's intramural basketball and football games. (Shout out to Heaz for the being the BYU intramural girl's football champion!) Later that night we had some friends over for Norma's famous carrot cake! It was a busy and fun day.


This has been my favorite pic of Brandon lately. It was taken when my family was here for BYU's homecoming. These two cuties were constantly fighting for "Boo's" attention. I love how much he loves kids and know he is going to be an AMAZING father someday.

Happy Birthday babe! Brandon is a better husband than I could have asked for. He is constantly taking care of me and is such an awesome example to me.
LOVE YOU :)

0 comments: