Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Arizona

Is it a surprise to anyone anymore that Brandon gave me tickets to AZ for my birthday again? It will always be the best gift ever! We got to go the first week of May and overlapped a few days with Chelsea. After a 2 1/2 hour drive, 5 hour delay at the airport, and another 45 min drive, we finally made it to my parents house!

Playing with Papa, getting ready to swim
Mother's Day

It was kinda sad not being with Brandon on Mother's Day (he gave me a coupon for a professional massage before we left) but, I did get to be with my OWN mother!

Grant and Luke with their matching outfits



Swimming! It was a lovely 98 degrees!



We decided to try the splash pad one day at Desert Ridge.

The water was pretty cold, so Luke wasn't a big fan.

Grant chillaxin in the stroller

"Aaaah this is nice"

Then we decided to try it out. Grant liked it pretty well.

One of my best friends growing up, Whitney Soper, was getting married on Saturday, but I had to go home on Friday because we had tickets with Brandon's family to see Wicked on Saturday!

I was bummed I couldn't go to the wedding, but was able to go to her shower on Thursday night.

Me, Sarah, Whitney and Chelsea

(Yes, Chels and I are matching patterns..I had it on first ;)



1 comments:

Liz said...

you guys look great! over the course of the shower and wedding and reception we had pretty good representation even though it was different for each event. only 3 left!