Friday, August 17, 2012

Grant's 2nd Birthday!

Grant turned 2 on July 5th! I cannot even believe that I don't have a baby anymore, I have a little boy!
We kept it low key this year, and just had family over for a dinner.
Shout out to Care for helping me make this banner last minute, and to Vinylizeit for the vinyl and fabric!
 Grant got his favorite food, pasta!




Grant is such a sweet boy and is getting so old. He can say his ABC's and count to 13 :)
He loves: "choo choos", cows...well all animals really, giving Jimmer treats once a day, driving with Dad in his truck, playing with friends, saying prayers, swimming, going on the swing and slide, and FINDING NEMO!
He also really loves to clean up and wash his hands :) I've taught him well!
He is still pretty horrible in church. He just is go, go, go at all times and does NOT like to sit still!
We love Grant so much and have loved the past 2 years!

0 comments: