Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Chelsea and Nathan's Wedding

The WHOLE fam!






We've all been best friends since birth (well, Liz joined us in high school)



Jeff was able to take his 2 weeks off and come home from Iraq! The happy little family is reunited at last!




This was where the luncheon was at, it was so nice and the food was delicious!!


All six sisters, and one sister-in-law ;)






We were able to drive down to Scottsdale to see my sister Chelsea get married. She's the 4th girl in my family (including my mom) to marry an Idaho boy!(I'll make 5!) It was a beautiful day and night with the reception at our friends, the Barkers, new home. Also, all nine of my parent's kids and their spouses (and spouse to be;) and their families were there. We couldn't even remember the last time we were all together! We were especially grateful that my brother Jason was able to make it...take a look at Jason and Debbie's blog and read about the scare that they had last week. Anyways, it was a lot of fun to be with my family and we love Nathan and are so happy for the new Mr. and Mrs. Petersen!!

1 comments:

Gwen said...

How fun for your whole family to be together! It looks like you guys had a great time....minus the cow incident of course! We can't wait to be the ones attending a wedding in AUGUST!!!! (it's really not that far away :)