Monday, February 28, 2011

Be Mine

I was a very lucky girl this Valentine's. I got to spend it with 2 of the sweetest, most handsome boys in the world!

After having to take Grant to get his 2nd flu shot (not so fun) we went to dinner at Johnny Carino's (if you live by one, you have to go on a Monday night! They have their family platters for half off. We got 1 diet coke, 2 salads, a huge platter of chicken parmigiana and spaghetti, and dessert for 25 bucks!)



I gave Brandon this baseball hat he's been looking at forever



And Brandon surprised me with this beautiful pink sapphire ring and necklace!



I love my boys!

1 comments:

Annie said...

Sounds like you had a good Valentine's Day! :) Grant gets cuter in every picture!
I don't know how you stand the weather. I am glad to be in AZ still! Glad you got to visit though and get a break. :)