Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Catching Up

Sorry I have been super MIA from the blog lately.
I hardly ever use my computer anymore, and I post pics almost daily on Instagram (follow me, lindsayandersen1), so blogging kinda goes by the wayside..but I still want to document what's been going on in our lives.

The end of April, Grant and I got to fly down to Phoenix for a week for my best friend, Emily Baird's wedding! It was sooo fun! Chelsea and Luke were there too and these boys formed a love (mostly)/hate (sometimes) relationship ;)
 Got to go to a Suns game



 They're married! We love Max and are so happy for them! (Yes, there is a significant size difference...we're over it :)




Lots of swimming in the beautiful weather!





 These poor boys were so good with all our endless shopping and eating out
 Riding the choo choo train around the mall



Grant loved being a big boy on the airplane!

0 comments: