Wednesday, March 31, 2010

21

Yesterday was my 21st birthday! Definitely never thought I would be married and preggo by my 21st, but the Lord works in mysterious ways :)

Life is seriously so good right now. Seriously.
My sister Tiffani was down here from Boise with her family for the weekend so we hung out with them a bunch. Yesterday we went to Ikea and Chick-Fil-A. That night Brandon took me to Tucanos for dinner and then we had a bunch of friends over for cake and games.

It was a great day!

Joel and Carly, Cami and Bret

The girls (that stayed till the end :)

My fav boys!
We've made some really good friends here in Provo and are so sad to be leaving them.

Here I am at 26 1/2 weeks!

I have really been feeling pretty good lately and am hoping that will last as I enter my 3rd trimester. I've been working a few days a week at Gap and doing some hair on the side. Brandon is ridiculously BUSY trying to finish up the semester. He lives at the library all day/night which is really sad. But he is almost done! He graduates on April 22nd and then we will be moving out to Idaho the next day. For those of you that don't know, Brandon accepted an awesome job at the dairy that he did an internship with over the summer. They are one of the largest dairy farms in the nation and he is going to be one of their head managers! The best part is, they have a house for us to live in for FREE.99 It's a great opportunity for him and we can't wait to start this next chapter in our life!

7 comments:

Beka and Eric Sorensen said...

Cute cute belly! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY (yesterday) :D

JasonDebbie said...

I miss tucanos so much! And you are way cute, I love the stage between 5-7 months where you're cute and showing and still feeling good and not huge. Anyways, happy birthday!

Katie and Eric said...

Happy Birthday Lindsay! You are so cute. We love you!

Krystle said...

happy birthday!! i can't wait for baby grant! and what was with the 99? i didn't get it, or was i just being blonde?

michiganbliss said...

Linds, you are seriously so blessed. Seriously. he he ;)

and where is that baby fat? You make me sick.

Tiffany said...

Cute belly!! You are adorable.

heather said...

you are so tiny and cute. I didn't know you were pregnant. congrats!