Sunday, July 18, 2010

Pictures of Grant

Here are some pics of our sweet baby boy. So now you can all get off my back ;)
We are still doing well. I'm slowly but surely recovering from my crazy week. Maybe someday I'll get on and write more details about the whole experience because it was a wild one! Because my body went through so much trauma, lost so much blood, went into organ failure...my milk still has not come in so we have had to bottle feed him. I was pretty upset about it all and felt really guilty but Brandon has been so supportive and I don't hate the fact that he can get up and feed him every other night :)
Grant LOVES to suck! He has to have either his fingers or pacifier in his mouth at all times.


Mimi came out to help for a week and it was wonderful! Come back, Mom!
She definitely spoiled him



All ready for church!


Brandon is so artistic and took these with a blanket we got for our wedding :)
My saint of a sister Tiffani and her husband Mark drove my mom down from Boise when she flew in and then drove home like an hour later!
Here are some pics she took with her good camera..



8 comments:

Gwen said...

What a sweetheart!!! I can't wait to meet him in person. Don't tell Brandon, but I think he looks like you Linds!
And don't beat yourself up over the nursing thing. Sometimes it just doesn't work! The most important thing is to have a happy and healthy baby...AND mom!!! We can bottle feed our little guys together at all the family functions ;)

love you guys!!!

Unknown said...

Lindsay he looks JUST like you! He is so so cute. I am so glad you are doing ok! You are one tough cookie. We miss you out here in Utah! Congrats again on such a perfect little boy :)

Melissa said...

Love the pics! What a beautiful boy! In the contest for the cutest baby ever, I think!!

Angelique said...

He is one handsome little guy. Does he have your eyes???

Glad you are doing better. And how nice to have help feeding Grant at night! Not getting sleep was the hardest part for me so I'm glad you are getting some. :)

John and Caroline said...

We miss him! He just gets cuter and cuter! I love the Sunday outfit...it makes him look so grown up :) Way to go Boo with your creative photography.

Katie!! said...

he is seriously SO CUTE!!!

Lauren Mair said...

LINDSAY!!!! Grant is so handsome!!! Ohh i hope i get to see you and your new beautiful family soon! Im so happy for you and Brandon!

Amanda said...

K LOVE his church outfit! How sweet! And secondly, don't feel bad about not being able to breastfeed....I tried soooo hard with Ashlynn-like two months and it just didn't work. She wasn't growing and I wasn't producing. So Ryder was all bottle and he's done great!! Good luck!