Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Help A Sista Out

Alright, I know I'm super behind on the blog and have lots to catch up on, but I just wanted to pop in and let all my sistas out there know that I have found the BEST foundation! My friend, Amber, from hair school had blogged about it, so I thought I best try it out and I LOVE IT. It's called "Revlon Photo Ready" and it makes your skin look so even, creamy, and just gorg. Oh and it has SPF 20 in it, cuz we all know you need to wear sunscreen EVERY DAY...riiight? People compare it to MAC's foundation, which most of us can't afford! I got mine at Target, give it a whirl.




(I wear level 004 Nude)


You can thank me later ;)

2 comments:

JasonDebbie said...

I totally have it and love it!

Joel and Carly Goodman said...

Do they have testers? Or how did you get your correct shade?