Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving

We got to spend Thanksgiving Day with the Andersen's in Burley. It was a full house, as always, but lots of chaotic fun!

I love this picture of Grant with sweet Grandma Roberts

Abbey and Rachel
Cute boys

Brandon with Lolly who was not into the whole picture taking at the moment ;)

The dreaded ping pong tournament ;)

Yeah, I lost barely to Trey....he's 8

But I DID beat Abbey :)

Brandon lost to Ben in the championship game...again


Then Grant and I went to Boise the next day where my parents and some siblings were.

The only pics I took were from bowling


Creeper Trever in the background..




Trev's lovely lady, Kaitlin
Skylar was nice enough to let Grant push the ball down on one of her turns


He was in heaven with all the balls everywhere!



And I couldn't wait to come home and decorate our little tree and add the cute bow ornaments I got from Tai Pan. So me, right?




So much to be grateful for this holiday season!!

1 comments:

Rachael said...

I love your tree!!! The bow ornaments are sooo cute!