Thursday, November 10, 2011

Vacay

Grant and I were lucky enough to take a nice long vacation!


We started out in Phoenix to babysit my 17 year-old brother (?) while my parents went to Virginia to see Amber.



Snuggling with Papa


Playin piano with Jo Jo
And some of you ask why I decorate my house so much for holidays....

Some of these are so old! Brought back good memories.



The "Halloween tree"


THEN we got to go to Monterey, California and meet Brandon for a dairy conference


"Oh hey"


Monterey Bay Aquarium





SHARK! This place didn't really help with my fear of the ocean...


Grant owned that joint.


Givin everyone the tour




Touching a star fish!!





Our little pearl ;)


"Get out Mom!!"


They had a great play area for kids





















Look at this crazy huge ugly fish!! I don't even remember what it's called, but it blew my mind.


I think that's a good pic to end on ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! This tells me I really need to kick it up a few notches with the holiday decorations! :)
Love that last shot of you 3! What a good looking family!

JasonDebbie said...

DOn't you wish you grew up in that part of california? Do you see why I miss home so much? :)I like the family pic!