Sunday, December 5, 2010

1/4 Of A Century?!

Brandon turned 25 on the 18th of November!
John and Care and kids came over for some caramel carrot cake and ice cream


But we spent the whole afternoon at the car dealership trying to get a good deal on this puppy..
2007 Ford Edge SEL
(some random photo off of the internet, ours is now covered in mud/snow ;)
It was our first time buying a car so we didn't really know what we were doing, and Brandon does not take these kinds of decisions lightly! But after hours of research and negotiating we finally got it! And I LOVE IT! Black interior, leather seats, seat warmers, navigation system, back-up assistance...it rocks!
And we luckily got it the day before the huge snow storm or I really would have sat in my house all winter long.
I got Brandon some new Puma sneakers but this was his ultimate birthday gift...and our entire Christmas..

1 comments:

JasonDebbie said...

I'm so glad you guys got a new car finally-you deserve it! And by the way, people love my hair! Jason has told me tons of times out of the blue that he loves it(this is a rare thing j/k) so you know that you have talent lindsay! Thank you so much!