Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Thanksgiving

We got to fly down to beautiful, sunny, warm Arizona for Thanksgiving! I had literally been counting down the days for months. I never thought I would miss AZ this much, but it hurts my heart to just think about how long it will be till we are reunited again...
Grant did awesome on all of the flights. He either slept the whole time, or just sat on my lap.
Anyways, I wasn't very good about taking pictures, but here are a bunch of random ones..and most of them I stole from Ashlee!
There was madness going on at all times the whole week. We had about 30 people over for dinner!
JoJo feeding Grant by the fire
Some of us went to the Mesa Temple lights.
My Dad with 5 of his kids
This one cracks me up, all I wanted was a smooch!
Brandon and I hadn't been back there together since we got married over 2 years ago



Cute Luke
These girls were pooped!

Grant loved Nancy!
My Mom is all about the "Baby's 1st..." shirts and got this for him.
I swear every day she would give me a new toy or outfit for him, and we even had to bring home an extra suitcase to fit all of his Christmas gifts!
And someone took this random pic with my camera...
Till we meet again my Arizona...till we meet again...

1 comments:

brandon said...

I took that random pick! haha