Sunday, September 6, 2009

Andersen Family Reunion

We had the Andersen Family Reunion in August at Sunrise Over P, a River Ranch, in Declo


Water slide into the river

This is where we slept! The first night I had never been so cold in my life and had a migraine. I'm pretty sure I never fell asleep haha

Karaoke!



Brand and his best friend from high school, Carl, singing "Beer for my Horses"
Me and Hez did a sweet rendition of an Nsync song.. but no one took a picture



Precious baby James. My award on the last day was "Life Savers" for taking care of all the kids :)


Me and Caroline made all these shirts for the grandkids. (Missing Trey- Brandon's 5 year old nephew that has HLHS (a severe heart condition). Poor little guy woke up in the middle of the night and they ended up having to take him to the hospital, and then down to Primary's in an ambulance :(

Showin their guns!


The boys making breakfast

Cute Luke!

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Joelle said...

Thanks for sharing your pictures. They are great. Norma