Sunday, September 20, 2009

Labor Day- literally


On Labor Day evening (does that even make sense?) I convinced Brandon to hike the Y with me. After living in Provo for 2 years I still hadn't hiked it. Now, don't get me wrong, I HATE hiking. So does Brandon. (Have I told you how perfect we are for each other?) But I just felt like it was something I needed to do before we move in April. And let me tell you, it was laborious! (Yes, that is a real word)
You don't get a whole lot of endurance work out from working on a dairy farm all summer, so Brandon was struggling ;)

But, we made it! And it was worth it (I guess)
Unlike most people, I really like living in Provo. It's got pretty much all you need- a lake, mountains, good shopping, good food, the church is strong, pretty good weather... I will be really sad when we are done and have to move in April and actually be adults.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: