- I am eating ALL DAY LONG but still weigh 8 lbs less than I did at my first doctor's appt. (which I'm sure will change shortly!)
- Feeling MUCH better than I was a month ago, as long as I take my Zofran everyday
- Craving Mexican food- specifically Cafe Rio
- Get a bad headache a least once a day (side effect of the Zofran) and my back hurts pretty much 24/7 already
- Am ready to go bed by 8 pm, but I'm usually still at school at this time
- Find it incredibly difficult to get up every morning and poor Brandon has to go through about a 15 min routine to get me outta bed
- Have the craziest dreams every night. You wouldn't even believe me if I tried to explain them
- The sight of pizza still makes me gag
- My sense of smell was pretty good before (my AZ friends used to always make fun of me for it) but now it is incredible! I can especially smell people's body odor from a mile away..unfortunately.
And the best news of all, we are finding out what we're having on February 16th!!
So leave your guesses!
I have felt deep down since the day I found out I was pregnant that it is a girl, but I've had about 6 dreams where it has been a boy so it probably is! I am just ready to stop calling it, "it!"