Sunday, January 17, 2010

Carly and Joel

My old roommate and good friend Carly Williams got married in Salt Lake on December 19th. We got to go to the sealing and then a dinner at the Lion House after, it was a lot of fun!
(These pictures are out of order but I am sick of dealing with Blogger's stupid ways)
This is at the dinner with the happy couple. The girl on left end actually went on a few dates with Brandon before we met so that made it kind of awkward haha. The rest of the girls were my roommates.

Wasn't her bouquet so cool? I guess that broach was her Grandma's

Waiting in the Joseph Smith Building. The girl in the middle is Jill, who is now serving a mission in England! The other couple is Elaine and Ryan (my old roommate, who wore my dress for her wedding last year)




They didn't get married until 4:30, so by the time they came out it was dark and freezing!




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Elaine said...

I like this! Hey, I have a blog now! It used to be for school but I finally started one for Ry and I. it's elainewhite.blogspot.com

Lusks in LOVE said...

the ultimate congrats to both of you! being a parent is sooo awesome! good luck with your pregnancy lindsay! ENJOY!!!