Sunday, January 17, 2010

Chrismas 09

Better late than never, right?




We got to go down to Beaver for Christmas this year. My Mom is from Beaver and I spent every Christmas of my life there, until I got married! It's a great place and it was good to go back and see a lot of family, still missed a lot of you guys though :( I was quite ill the whole time so took hardly any pictures but our time was spent with eating yummy meals, family parties, playing games, watching movies, and just being together!


My sister Chelsea and Nathan were able to make the long drive from Denver so we could see this little peanut!



Luke Nathan Petersen born on November 23rd


He is so tiny!


We were lookin GOOD on Christmas Eve
My mom always brings us matching jammies to wear. Brandon's shirt says "what happens under the mistletoe, stays under the mistletoe"




It was fun having these 3 little ones. The 2 on the outside are Creighton and Kaitlyn, my brother Jason's kids and the middle is Skylar, my sister Ashlee's




My parents got us a really sweet video camera, gift cards, clothes, money, and many other grand things! Brandon gave me some cute clothes, a new blow dryer, slippers... and I got him a scale (his request!), slippers, new scriptures, beef jerky...

After opening gifts we gave my mom one last gift. Inside the box was a baby bottle with a note attached saying "We are having a baby! Due on the 4th of July"





Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Krystle said...

hahahahahaha i love that movie! that is so your mom and the story she kept telling all day! "she just had to eat before we went to kan kun!" haha im so excited for you